Fast action electronic music
A downloadable asset pack
this track is called "Videogame music she" it was created inspired on older platformer games like "megaman" , so the music itself is very energic, active, positive, confident, battle themed, uplifting.
it is electronic music genre, like melodic techno and its perfect to be used for any fast action videogames
if you buy this license, you will get
- the clean version of the main track (called is not over yet) (03:53)
- the loop version of the complete track (03:32)
- two shorter loops of the music (00:27) (01:15)
which will give you a total of 4 high quality wav Files, 44100 hz
you can Download a (tagged) MP3 of the main clean track for listening purposes, if you buy the license you will recieve the untagged music.
for clarifing purposes you are buying a license to use this track in your videogame, here is what you can do and what you cant with this music:
- incorporate this music in your videogame
- cut the music or extend it as you like
- use it as part of your videogame even if you will profit with it (the videogame).
- convert the track to the audio format that you want
- sell this music separatly of your videogame
- transform this music or use it as part of another track, understanding
- transform this track including:
- change the tempo
- change the tune
- mix this track with another one
- reverse this track
- or any other modification except the allowed explicitly
- use it in more than 1 videogame, its 1 license per use
- sell it separtly as a soundtrack of the video game music
IMPORTANT: you have to mention me in the credits of the videogame as the Composer of the music, including the name of the track and my name, something like:
"videogame music she" composed and produced by Rino Jose Tirri Suarez
#electronic #techno #trance #uplifting #cool #groovy #cars #driving #flying #stage #megaman #action #rinotirri #platformer #action
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.