8 Bit Music - She
A downloadable asset pack
this track is called "8bit music she" it was created inspired on older platformer games, I made this music with synthesizers only, because I want to bring back the 8-16 bit soundtrack era, bass and drums are also made digitally.
the melody is pretty cool and I believe is usefull for any purpose
if you buy this license, you will get
- the clean version of the main track (called 8bit music she) (02:24)
- the loop version of the complete track (02:18)
- Faster tempo version of the track Loop (00:55)
- shorter loops of fast tempo version (00:12)
which will give you a total of 4 high quality wav Files, 44100 hz
you can Download a (tagged) MP3 of the main clean track for listening purposes, if you buy the license you will recieve the untagged music.
for clarifing purposes you are buying a license to use this track in your videogame, here is what you can do and what you cant with this music:
- incorporate this music in your videogame
- cut the music or extend it as you like
- use it as part of your videogame even if you will profit with it (the videogame).
- convert the track to the audio format that you want
- sell this music separatly of your videogame
- transform this music or use it as part of another track, understanding
- transform this track including:
- change the tempo
- change the tune
- mix this track with another one
- reverse this track
- or any other modification except the allowed explicitly
- use it in more than 1 videogame, its 1 license per use
- sell it separtly as a soundtrack of the video game music
IMPORTANT: you have to mention me in the credits of the videogame as the Composer of the music, including the name of the track and my name, something like:
"8bit music she" composed and produced by Rino Jose Tirri Suarez
#8-Bit #Arcade #chiptune #Music #Music Production #NES #SegaGenesis #super-nes
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.